Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Google
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Banner design by Helena, portrait by Eva

VisitSeoul.net

Government Website. READ MY REVIEWS! SEE MY PHOTOS! WHY SEOUL?

Sunday, May 13, 2007

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY

Happy Mothers Day Mom. Happy Mothers Day Nana. You are the two most important people in my life and I have really missed you these past 6 months. You've both made so many sacrifices for me and I feel lucky to have you.

My Nana is in her 80's but she is vibrant, involved in her church, and a world traveler; she has been to France, Egypt, the Dominican Republic and Alaska in the last few years. I think it's safe to say she knows more about current events, and has a more active social life, than I do! She's incredible- and so giving. My Mother is beautiful, acutely talented and, as my friend Rohan would say: "an angel- openhearted and kind." She has the ability to put anyone at ease, and she's perpetually happy, like a flower always in bloom.

3 comments:

MUD said...

You can always see the beauty of a person in the way they relate to their mother and grandmother. This is a very touching tribute to them. I feel the same way about my mother. MUD

Anonymous said...

What a fabulous tribute to both your mom and your grandmother. While I agree with your comments whole heartedly (since I know them both) I can also see that they have successfully passed on their attributes to you! GAJ

Eva Karrin McKinnon said...

Hi Geri,

Thanks so much for your comment! I know Nana absolutely loves you ;o)