Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Google
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Banner design by Helena, portrait by Eva

VisitSeoul.net

Government Website. READ MY REVIEWS! SEE MY PHOTOS! WHY SEOUL?

Thursday, May 10, 2007

A University Engineering Campus- Photos

Eva: You're engineering students.
How hard do you work at University?

Kiju: He doesn't work at all!
Random bar guy: It's true.

Min and Young: Tough question.
... Let us ponder.

Min: Not nearly as hard as I should.

Over-schooled girl: I wish I was a University student.
Then I'd have more time to play "Maple Story!"

This guy was occupied and had no comment.

A couple of weeks ago, I was invited to a University in Youngin to tour the Structural Engineering campus. I met a grad student who gave me a tour of the facility- as well as his office, and the closet (yes, closet) he crashes in a few nights a week. He was too embarrassed to let me photograph it, but there was only a pillow and a thin blanket folded in a corner.

He works at the University 7 days/week and sleeps on average 5 hours a night. His office was very lived-in, cluttered with cracker boxes, soup mix, slippers-- and stress balls!

To come: His daily schedule, to make you feel as guilty as I do.

2 comments:

Cipriano said...

Great photos.
It is always neat to pop by and see what is going on in Eva's South Korea.
-- Cip

Anonymous said...

easy to find what is going on in South Korea